Would I be considered a candidate for Liposuction or would I need a Tummy tuck? (photos)

I am 5' 5" I weigh 200 pounds & I have 4 kids. I am considering a Brazilian butt lift, would I be a candidate for this or would a tummy tuck give me better results? I really did not want the scar of a tummy tuck. (Photo) thanks

Conventional Tummy tuck with liposuction

Hello, thanks for your question, after having kids, the muscles of your abdomen regularly does not return to their original position causing what is called abdominal rectus diastasis. this could be corrected by a muscle repair during a tummy tuck surgery, by watching carefully your photos I can tell you that its indicated a conventional tummy tuck with liposuction.
Regards

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck with liposuction to your hips and back.  This would give you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

Thanks for your pictures. In order to achieve good results, i believe you should get both procedures. Getting only liposuction on your abdomen will not fix the way it looks but make it look wrinkled. My recommendation is Full back liposuction , Bbl and tummy tuck. It is wise  to loose some weight  so that your BMI is 30 or less. Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD