Is it cheaper to have a surgery buddy? Do the RH offer group discounts?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Group discounts

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, I wouldn’t choose your plastic surgeon based off of a discount or promotional offer. You want to make sure you have a highly skilled and certified surgeon to give you the safest and optimal results. When doing your research, make sure the plastic surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery and specializes in whatever the particular cosmetic surgery is that you are considering. Then I would schedule a couple consultations so you can find a surgeon who is a good fit for you, can meet your needs and you feel comfortable with. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon