Will my breast fill and get bigger later? (Photos)

I am 25 yrs old no kids* 36b/c before slight conical breast shape.i am two weeks post op(shy of 3 days) and my breasts look very small and upper part super high. i got 371cc moderate plus natrelle in both breasts under the muscle areolar insicison. at my one week postop my ps stated my skin and muscles were and still are very tight and will drop and come out. i wanted to be a full c small d. can i expect for them to get fuller and bigger?!!

Implants still high

Hi rnam

I wouldn't worry at this point.  I find in my practice that the implants tend to just start dropping between three and four weeks out.  This will cause more lower pole fullness and less upper pole fullness, for a more natural breast.  

I can't comment on the size.

All the best.

Breast Fill and Size

You are still very early out from surgery, and your surgeon is correct, it will take some time for the muscle and breast tissue to relax.  I think you will ultimately be happy with your size.  Please continue to follow closely with your surgeon and follow their recommendations.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon