If I got bbl could I get a little fat injected into dent in cleavage, or is my only option to redo boobs at this point? (Photo)

18 year old saline implants under the muscle, dent in cleavage

Doctor Answers 5

Fat grafting to breast.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can definately have a little fat grafted at your breast.  The surgeon just needs to be careful not to puncture the implant, but that is a very low risk.
Good luck, Ian Lytle, MD

Fat grafting to breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Yes you can modify that dent with fat grafting. The better question though is do you want to exchange your old saline implants and readjust the pocket?


Dent in breast

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Yes, you certainly can get fat grafting at the same time, but you may want to re-evaluate your implants as well.

Dr Kayser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. What you're asking for is absolutely reasonable. I would certainly suggest that you see a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with concepts of fat transfer and breast surgery is. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Breast fat transfer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Fat grafting is a very viable option to fix irregularities associated with breast augmentation. But you should consult with your surgeon to see if he or she advocates this therapy for your concern. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.