Which is more advantageous for a very round face? (photos)

I am a 24 year old African American male, and I find my face to be quite round. And I was wondering if Malar implants, Fillers in the cheek region, or buccal fat removal would be options. I would just like to slightly skew the roundness of my face, nothing drastic just a slight curvature. I was originally looking into implants, both Malar, and Mandular, but could the same results be achieved with fillers?

Truscuplt

Hello and thank you for the pictures.  First, a consultation with either a plastic surgeon or a physician specializing in aesthetics would be the best approach. Choose a board certified facial plastic surgeon, if you should consider lipo of the jawline and underneath the chin, you may receive a longer lasting result; however if you do not want surgery, you might consider trusculpt for the face.  We have used this technique to sculpt the jawline and our patients have been happy with results.  

All the best!

Las Vegas Physician

Facial Sculpting with fillers/lasers/lipo

I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic physician who specializes in facial sculpting with a combination approach; using different methods like fillers to shape the face, lipo if needed and non invasive skin tightening devices. Best, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician