Am I a good candidate for liposuction fat transfer to my breasts and a BBL? (photos)

I have a smaller butt and straight hips. I would love to see more definition in my waist and fuller breasts. My weight fluctuates between 135-145. I have a lot of muscles tone and am naturally a very active person. Oh and I am 43.

BBL

It does not look like you have enough fat to harvest for a BBL. You would have to be seen in person to be sure.  Best of luck.

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. Based on your photographs, you would be a very good candidate for fat transfer. Although you may not have a tremendous volume available, contouring is more than just adding volume. It's also about removing fat from the adjacent areas, such as the hips, which would automatically increase and Contour your buttocks area even if you didn't add fat. With the addition of fat, however, you can enhance the volume and shape as well. In any case, I would recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in these matters. Please feel free to view the attached video. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waist contouring liposuction and a BBL.  I would recommend breast implants to enhance the volume of your breasts, as it doesn't appear that you have enough donor fat to graft to both your buttocks and breasts.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Body sculpting

I think you are a good candidate for liposuction to help slim and define your waist. However, you do not have an abundance of fat for transfer. I would use what fat you have to fill out your buttock. I would recommend breast implants to enlarge your breasts. Seek in person consultation with a plastic surgeon who does a lot of this kind of body sculpting for exact recommendations. Good luck.