Am I a candidate for Botox to lower my right eyebrow? (photos)

This first photo is my natural eyebrows. The second photo is when I gently push my right brow downwards. I think it looks so much more symmatrical, no? Even my eyes. I feel like this could change my whole look. Would this even be possible? Also I live in Michigan. And I'm planning on scheduling a consult within the next week. Thanks so much! :)

Will Botox lower my right eyebrow?

You should definitely give Botox a try.  It will help correct your asymmetry of the right eyebrow.    

New York General Surgeon

Botox for eyebrow symmetry

Botox can be used to lower an asymmetrically elevated eyebrow.  It is important to determine if the eyebrow asymmetry is possibly related to the way the eyebrows are plucked. Asymmetrical shaping of the eyebrows can cause the eyebrows to appear asymmetrical. I recommend a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist or dermatologic surgeon for an evaluation and recommendation. Best,
Renuka Diwan, MD

Renuka Diwan, MD
Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and asymmetrical eyebrows

i would see a cosmetic dermatologist as botox and fillers or ultherapy can be used to help balance all of this.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox and Facial Asymmetry

You can definitely use a "baby" amount of Botox to adjust the facial asymmetry in the forehead.  This is an expert injection so please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Botox.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox can help

Botox placed into and around your eyebrows can alter their shape and make them more symmetrical.  See a plastic surgeon or a skilled physician injector for an evaluation.

Brow position

You may consider elevating your left brow to keep the brow above the orbital rim as opposed to lower the right brow

Asymmetry of brows

Everyone has asymmetry. Yours is subtle. Placing Botox over the brow may help but it may change the balance a bit. It is hard to predict exactly how the brow will respond. Good luck.

Botox

Botox can definitely lower a brow. Must be done by someone with a lot of experience. Please see a specialist in the face for this type of procedure. Good luck. 

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow asymmetry

Absolutely you are a candidate and I recommend seeing a surgeon with a steady hand :) Should be a relatively simple procedure if you choose a good plastic surgeon.

Roee Rubinstein, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Botox to correct eyebrow asymmetry

Botox is a safe and effective way to correct asymmetries in the brow, just as in your case. See your dermatologist for best results.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon