I'm 5'6" 150 pounds. How much is a Brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

Brazilian Butt Lift

The average cost for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure varies on location. Here in the Tampa area the pricing can range from $7000 - $9000. 
Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for safe and affective results.

Jaime Perez MD
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

I'm 5'6" 150 pounds. How much is a Brazilian butt lift?

Cost is most dependent upon amount of work performed and the demand for the surgeon.  Select a board certified plastic surgeon who performs the procedure hundreds of times each year and has many reviews and many before and after pictures that demonstrate transformations.

Beverly Hills, CA

Varies widely

Thanks for the question.  Exciting to hear you are considering such a great surgery.  You could have a great result if your expectations are reasonable.  You would need to meet with a plastic surgeon to see if you are in fact a candidate for surgery.  Costs vary based on region of the country, experience of the surgeon, as well as amount of liposuction and fat transfer that is required.  Total costs can vary between $8000-15000 depending on these factors.  The only way to find out is to find an experience surgeon and go in for a consultation.  

Good Luck