28 and want a rejuvenation for face and less tired look for eyes? (Photo)

Hi! Im looking for an overall facial rejuvenation with focus on my tired looking eyes. I had a doctor perform PRP on my thinning hair and I did see results and do think he knows what he's doing. He suggested I have a prp facial as well, he does with in addition to a Skinpen. He said it would help my undereyes and skin. After research I'm torn between prp, laser resurfacing or tightening, or undereye fillers. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Facial rejuvenation

All of the options you mentioned are good ones.  The good news is you can start conservatively, with prp which has little or no down time, and progress to more aggressive treatment like laser resurfacing with 3-10 days of down time depending on the laser settings used, if you need to.  At your young age, prp is a great place to start.

Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon

Tired eyes an injectable fillers

Thank you for your question.  I think a hyaluronic acid like restylane or juvederm.  It lasts 6-9 months and looks natural and you lose the tired, deep trough appearance.  

Chad Robbins, MD

28 and want a rejuvenation for face and less tired look for eyes?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Volbella or Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon