I'm 18 and have very noticeable under the eye hollows/bags/dark circles. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am almost nineteen years old and have very embarrassing under the eye problems. I know it has to be genetics because I am so young, but under my eyes the skin is very thin and dis colored but at the same time has a fat look to it. I don't know if my problem is bags or hollows. I will attach a photo, hopefully someone can help me identify what this is and what my options are.

Don't Be Embarrassed

I'm sorry you feel embarrassed about your eyes. Your eyes are pretty. People pay surgeons a great deal

of money to have their eyes look like yours. Be proud of your appearance! 

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon