Not ready for scar, more than ready for major improvement; could BBL be what gives me the proportions I'm looking for? (Photos)

I'd hoped to be a candidate for mini TT with muscle repair. After consultation and learning PS advises FULL TT, I still thought I could get myself there. As the date approaches, I just don't think I'm ready for the risk of the scar being higher than agreed to or that fake looking obvious TT belly. Ht- 5'3" Wt- 105-110lb 4 kids less than finger width between muscle BBL instead? Can my tummy look better with lipo? Could BBL be what gives me the improve proportions I'm looking for? Thank you

#BBL #liposuction #brazilianbuttlift

Hi hellobeautiful, thank you for your excellent question. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle.    Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Best procedures for you

thanks for the question.In this regard,  i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Not ready for scar

Looking at the photos, I believe you would be happy with mini tummy tuck with some liposuction. Through a low, short scar in the lower abdomen, you can have the same tightening of the abdominal muscles as full tummy tuck.  The difference will be that, because the amount of skin to be removed is less, you will see more skin in the lower abdomen when you sit or bend over.  At the same time with mini tummy tuck, you can have liposuction of the abdomen and flanks, which will give you more definition, and the removed fat can be injected to the buttocks for more round and fuller buttocks.  Best, Alex Kim MD

Alex Kim, MD

Not ready for (a TT) scar, can I get a BBL in stead? = if skinny, very unlikely. #bbl #tt #tummytuck #brazilianbuttlift

A BBL is a procedure to augment the butt with fat transfer. The fat to be transferred has to be removed from donor sites like the back, belly, thighs and arms. Skinny patients with normal to low BMI are not candidates for BBL because they don't have enough fat for transfer.A mini-tummy tuck only dresses the excess of skin bellow the belly button, while fixing the muscle separation in that area. Thus, if a women has excess of skin ABOVE the belly button, a mini tummy tuck will NOT fix it, and very likely the final result will be disappointing.When women have excess of skin bellow AND ABOVE the belly button (due to pregnancies) and separation of the rectus muscles, a full tummy tuck is the appropriate surgery to rejuvenate the entire tummy. 

John Mesa, MD

Mini TT candidacy

Hi hellowbeautfiful79,Thank you for your questions and attached photos.  It appears that your excess skin and fat is in the lower abdomen, which would make you a good candidate for a mini TT, but the best results comes from a full tummy tuck with creation of a new belly button, and muscle tightening to narrow your profile.  This could also be done with a mini, given the laxity seems to be below the belly button.  It doesn't seem that you have much fat for a BBL, but depending on your goals, you could have a nice shape created with lipo-contouring.  It would help if you provided a view of the buttock, as well as a wish pic.  An in person exam is needed to make any recommendations of any value, but I hope my comments help.
Dr. B