Anyone know of an exceptional PS skilled in liposculpting in the Panhandle region of Florida?

I have been searching photos on RS for weeks to find a PS that has exceptional results in N Florida or Panhandle. I've seen beautiful results in S Florida, NY, and California but the photos I see in my area seem to show minimal improvement at best. Am I missing something or someone without traveling long distances for interview and surgery?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Liposuction techniques in Los Angeles

I would recommend our Hidef Liposuction Technique which includes liposuction, Liposonix, lipocavitation, Ultherapy, skin tightening, and fat grafting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Liposculpture

Thank you for your question.  I recommend that you be evaluated in person by board-certified plastic surgeons in your area to determine with whom you would like to have your procedure performed.  The surgeons will also be able to provide you with before and after photos of procedures that they have done.  Attached is a link to help you find a surgeon in your area.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

The best thing to do is to go see a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.  They can show you pictures of their work and you can decide from there.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

North Floirda Liposuction

Beverly, 
You are 4 hours away from Gainesville. Please visit my website below and take a look at the results. You will not find results that are minimal.
Many consider my results as exceptional. If you wish, you are welcome to be in touch. I look forward to speaking with you.
Thanks

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I would suggest finding an expert and not compromising your care for cost or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer.