32aa 5'4" 115lbs - wanting C-cup. (photo)

I have a narrow chest & slim build. I feel like my itty bitties

Implant size

The best way to pick implant size is based on your breast and chest width and not the volume. As the implants get bigger, they get wider. When the width of the implant fits the width of your chest, it will look nice and fit your frame. If the implants are too small, you will have a gap between them and they may look too far apart. If they are too wide, they will make you look top heavy as they may be too wide and stick well out past the sides of your chest. There are ways to get a bigger or smaller look.This can be done by picking a different implant profile. The higher the profile, the narrower the base width of the implant. If someone has a very narrow chest and wants to be big, they should consider a higher profile implant. If someone has a broad chest and they do not want to be too big but want to avoid the gap and still have cleavage without projection, they should consider a lower profile implant such as a moderate. There are options in between these such as the moderate plus. I prefer the underarm approach so there is no scar on your breast. The new silicone is the only way to go as far a rippling as the new silicone ripples much less than saline, especially in the larger implants.

Would be happy to see you in person here in Destin and do a 3D picture which can show you the actual implants on yourself to help you decide

Dr Ennis

Implant Size Choices

The best way to find out what your specific breast implant options are is to meet with your chosen surgeon in person for a consultation. They will examine you, take measurements and discuss your aesthetic goals. Typically, you will have a few similar implants to choose from which fit you and your desired look. My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers in the office with a form fitting t-shirt in order to figure out what they are comfortable with.
be sure to seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide accurate advice without a photograph. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

C cup

Thank you for your inquiry. I am a little unsure of your question. I will answer this assuming you wish to have an end result like the photo provided. Breast implants come in many different profiles. The patient in the photo appears to be a full C to small D cup. It would be helpful for you to post a photo of yourself. I would recommend you consult with a BC PS who can help you choose the volume and profile of the implant that would achieve your desired end result. Best of luck

Breast augmentation

I am not sure exactly what you are asking but you will most likely get the best results with a breast augmentation surgery.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS