Can anything be done to fix my implants? (Photo)

I had my surgery 6/17 .. It looked good for 3 weeks & then this .... It was filled with fluid so they drained it but now it's healed & looks like this what can I do one is so saggy ,you can see them, & they are uneven. I went to board certified plastic surgeon spent $9,000! For my ass to look worse then when it was flat !

Problem with butt implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need a revision with fat grafting to round out your buttock. Sometimes, implants pop out through the muscle. Other times, implants are mistakenly placed above the muscle. You should get a consult with an experienced surgeon who does BBL's.