In what order should I do these procedures? (Photos)

(((Please excuse our bathroom remodeling))) I want a tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift the most. I'm also considering a Brazilian butt lift and breast lift/breast augmentation. I'd like to get at least 2 procedures in each round. My thoughts were: Round 1: tummy tuck, arm lift and BBL Round 2: breast lift/Aug and thigh lift. Please tell me your ideas.

In what order should I do these procedures?

First of all thank you for the question and the pictures.  I would suggest doing your arm lift at the same time as the breast lift/ augmentation.  Then would possibly do a total body lift (Tummy tuck, thigh and buttock lift).  I would recommend having a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options. Best of Luck.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Stages for safety

I am not sure you need a BBL.  This would need to be sorted out in a consultation.  I have done these many different ways and think the abdominoplasty should likely be done at the first stage and possibly the breasts (a mastopexy) at the same stage.  I would consider doing the arms and implants at a different stage and the thighs separately.  Alternatively, what you propose is reasonable too though I would try to keep the surgeries under 6 hours each time and rather break them up to get safe and beautiful results.   Good luck and see what your plastic surgeon is comfortable with and  what they recommend.  

Tummy Tuck Combined with Other Procedures

Thank you for your question about Tummy Tuck and surgical sequencing. The combination you mentioned seems perfectly fine.  You may also consider:

• Round 1: tummy tuck, thigh lift and BBL
  • Round 2: breast lift/Aug and arm lift
It can be done several ways. There is no one right answer.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Procedure order

Hello and thank you for your question. 
I think that you nailed it perfectly. 
I  specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring performing multiple procedures together so have lots of experience with this.
Do the arms and torso together, whether a tummy tuck and bbl or a lower body lift. Why the option because I cannot tell how much lateral thigh and buttock laxity that you have from the photos. 
At the second round would do the breasts and thighs.
Good luck. 
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Staging procedures

1. I would recommend doing your arm lift at the time of your breast augmentation/lift.  That way any chest wall laxity between the arms and chest can be dealt with as one aesthetic unit.
2.A separate procedure would be a circumferential body lift to address your abdomen and buttock region at same time.
3.Thigh lift I would do after your body lift
Although you can switch the order of 1 and 2 I think 2 should definitely precede 3.
Good luck!