Still not dropping and swollen?! Help!! (photos)

Aug 10, 2016 I had a BA and lollipop lift with 525cc inspira implants. I'm concerned that they have stopped the dropping process and one is shifting to the right or so it feels. Do my breasts look normal or still swollen? Do they need more time to drop? Can I do anything besides message to help them move down?

Still not dropping and swollen?!

Thank you for your question and pictures.  At this point, you may still be a bit swollen.  It can take up to 6 months for everything to settle down.  After 6 months, if you still have concerns, then you should have your surgeon evaluate and go over options.  At this point, time and massage are your best options.

Still not dropping and swollen?! Help!!

Thank you for your question and photographs, and I am sorry that your current result has not been what you anticipated. After placement of implants and a breast lift, the appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the first several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case it appears that the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  As the swelling in your muscles resolves you should see the volume within the implant redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance.   I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.