After shave mole biopsy 2 months ago, the spot is now a redish/purple with a black dot.. should I get it rechecked? (Photo)

I went to have a few moles checked, which turned out to "look normal" to the dermatologist. I had not had a skin check so she found 2 moles that said needed to come off that day.. On one, the biopsy was fine, the path report talked about a hyperplastic description and said it showed irregular nests of melanocytes and to promptly return if any pigment returns. It is now a purple/redish color with a black dot.. Should I be concerned or get it rechecked? Pictures: before and now

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are concerned please see an expert this can be treated in the office by a well trained dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.