Do You Have to Go to a Dermatologist to Get a Cortisone Shot for a Cyst?

I have a cyst on my right cheek, right under my eye. I heard that a cortisone shot could dramatically help get rid of it, so i was wondering if I could just go to my regular doctor or if i'd have to go to a dermatologist?

No doctor answers yet