I Have Been Using Dermalash for 6 Months; And, for 2 Months Had Dry Eyes. Could This Be a Side Effect of Using This Product?

Both eyes. Eye doctor gave me drops for my eyes to use for two weeks.

Dermalash and Dry Eyes

Discontinue the Dermalash and determine if the dry eyes resolve.  Otherwise get an exam by an ophthalmologist.

I recommend that you stop the dermalash. Continue with the eye drops in the meantime. If your dryness improves, I would not use Dermalash again down the road. If the dryness continues you should see an optometrist/ ophthalmologist for evaluation. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Easy to find out.

This may or may not be the case. Instead of using the eye drops, why don't you stop using the Dermalash for a few days and see if it makes a difference.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dermalash and dry eyes

Technically anything near the eyes can cause irritation, redness, or dry eyes. So, yes, this can definitely be a side affect of Dermalash. However, Dermalash isn't approved by the FDA so no whitepapers exist on this, so from a medical standpoint, it's hard to be definitive because the company doesn't give a list of any possible side effects and doesn't have to.