Ordering the BRAVA system. Any suggestions?

I'm looking to have the AFT breast augmentation surgery within the next few months. I was hoping to get started using the BRAVA system. A couple of years ago, I was able to go onto the website, but it doesn't appear anymore. Does anyone know how u can order the BRAVA without buying it secondhand from eBay or similar sites?

BRAVA system and alternatives

Since the discontinuation of selling the Brava system the only available way to obtain one is through second hand purchase. An alternative you may want to consider is the Noogleberry pump. They do not have all of the extensive features, but are also cheaper. I will put the link in the web reference field. 
I hope this helps!