I had chin implant 5 weeks ago. Please tell me if you think I have chance of healing the nerve damage. I am so scared (Photo)

should I have implant out?

Nerve damage after chin implant surgery

What type of nerve damage do you have?  Is there a problem with movement or sensation? Sometimes, a nerve can be irritated or stretched due to chin implant surgery and this will cause a temporary issue. It sometimes can take months for this to resolve.  In very rare cases, a nerve can be permanently damaged and the injury would not improve.  From the pictures you provided, you appear to be healing well.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon