Successful Dermaroller at home?

I'm thinking of having Dermaroller treatment, at the clinic I enquired at came to the cost of £275 per treatment. I know they would obviously know what they're doing, but I wondered if anyone had successfully used Dermaroller at home and had any success? Also which Dermaroller did you use and what creams and such were used as well? Thanks

Successful Dermaroller at home?

Thanks for your query. Derma roller should not be done at home and it should be done only by a dermatologist as it has a certain procedure and technique with which it has to performed. Self procedure can do more harm than good. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon