I'm 38 yrs old had 3 children and gym regularly. I'm 32D bust but want to know the safest way without being put to sleep?(photo)

Wanting to know what would be the best option for me

Breast augmentation and anesthesia concerns…

There are many different types of acceptable techniques of anesthesia that can be used for the breast augmentation procedure. As long as the plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist involved are “expert” at the technique selected, patients generally do very well.

My advice to patients is: concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

Once you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, everything else, including the type of anesthesia ( and most importantly SAFETY concerns)  will follow. 

Having said that, in my practice I prefer the use of general  anesthesia provided by a well experienced board-certified anesthesiologist. I find the use of this type of anesthesia provides for a safe, comfortable, and immobile patient;  these conditions are important when it comes to achieving optimal outcomes.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.