New depressed wrinkle scar

This Thing Just Appear on my Face, What is It and How Do I Get It to Go Away.This came on my face months ago and recent a new appeared below my eyes. Its like a cut depressed wrinkled scar... i dont know.

Doctor Answers 1

Depressed wrinkle scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It looks as if you might have scratched yourself or cut yourself in that location. It may fade away over the course of six months or so. You can try some over the counter scar fade creams like scar fade gel or mederma. If it is still present after six months you can consult with a facial plastic surgeon about what else can be done to improve its appearance. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.