Please help! Why do I have this soft raised white line? (Photo)

I had septoplasty, rhinoplasty, turbinate reduction one month ago. Why do I have this soft raised white line?

Dorsal irregularity after rhinoplasty

I would recommend seeing your surgeon for a follow-up and to discuss your concerns. Based on your photos, it appears that you have some type of contour irregularity across the bridge of your nose. There are numerous possible reasons for this including an underlying graft, irregularity of the nasal bones, scar tissue, or swelling.  Because the nasal skin is thin in this area, it is possible to develop irregularities that can be seen and/or felt after a rhinoplasty. Your surgeon would be the best person to evaluate this as he/she would know what was done.

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon