How much does smartlipo run in Colorado?

I've been interested in doing smartlipo to get rid of the stubborn fat left to lose on my weightloss journey. I workout 6 times a week and have a high protein, low calorie diet. I know that this is something I want to do, but I have yet to find a recent review in Colorado or states nearby. What's a good estimate on having my abdominal and thighs done? Also would you recommend it for a 23 year old woman?

Liposuction Techniques -- SmartLipo Laser, Vaser Ultrasound, Body Jet Water

Liposuction cost will vary from location, physician expertise, and the procedure performed. I suggest you go to an expert. I find that the combination of water and ultrasound (VASER) gives the best hi definition result. I think laser does very little for the ultimate outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer