Sculpsure procedure in Denver, CO?

Looking for a good place to get Sculpsure in Denver!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

#Sculpsure/#Body Contouring/ #Hi Definition Procedures

Sculpsure is a noninvasive 1060nm diode laser treatment that removes up to 25% of stubborn fat in the treated area in 25 minutes.It is FDA approved for the abdomen and flanks. It is safe if you get pregnant in the future.

The body contouring effects are seen in as quick as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks.

The results are permanent as long as you maintain your weight and health.

The laser targets and destroys the fat cells only which are then naturally removed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle it can be used on all skin colors and there has been no reported incidents of burns when treated by a properly trained physician. It is protective since it alternates heating and cooling.

It has four applicators that can be customized to treat the areas of stubborn fat.

If a second treatment is needed we wait at least six weeks and usually closer to 12.

If you notice lumps after (which I've never seen) I would recommend massage. You should also alert your surgeon.  No compression garment required.

There is no downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. There may be some soreness in the area for a few days for which you can take ibuprofen or tylenol. A cold compress can also be used.

Sculpsure is not used for skin tightening however some of our patients have seen this. If more skin tightening is needed we have combined this with thermi or Ulthera for a complete treatment. Sculpsure is recommended for stubborn areas of fat that are not being lost by diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss treatment

Since I have both a coolsculpting and sculpsure I am working on protocols of utilizing both of these depending upon what areas need to be treated and the response to the treatment.

I have used sculpsure on other areas other than the abdomen with very good results.

I also use a Vectra 3D imaging system to try and show people what their treatment areas could look like.

Since Sculpsure outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Sculpsure or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon whose office has a SculpSure machine over in Denver, CO.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

RealSelf can help

RealSelf has listing of doctors providing the Sculpsure treatment.  Please search here on RealSelf via the links.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure is available everywhere!

SculpSure, the world's first FDA indicated laser for non surgical fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks is available everywhere.  There is direct link here on Real Self to help you, I know of at least 4 machines in the Denver area.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon