How to remove blue vein from under eye? (Photo)

I am fair complected, and have problems with a vein under my lower left eye. It becomes more pronounced when my allergies act up. Trying to cover it up ages my appearance because the concealer barely covers it, and it starts to settle into my fine lines. My friend asked me the other day if I had a black eye. I need to have this removed, but do not know how to safely go about it. Is there a laser treatment that I could use? Does it have to be removed surgically? Thank you for your help!

Under eye veins.

The picture of the vein you posted I would treat with sclerotherapy.  Sometimes a will use a combination of sclerotherapy and fine needle radio frequency.  The results are very good.

Naples General Surgeon