Are there any plastic surgeons who do the 10 minute eye lift in Denver?

I want to have the 10 minute eye lift procedure done by a good doctor in Denver, Colorado.

I want the 10 minute Eye Lift

I would completely agree with the physician who commented on the "10 minute eye lift" as being a marketing gimmick.  

• BOTOX Cosmetic can be used very successfully to reduce the downward pull of the muscles around your eyes and cause a slight brow lift.  But understand that this is temporary and you will need to be treated again in the next 3-4 months.  There is zero downtime with this procedure but the results do not mimic those of surgery.
  • ThermiSmooth procedures can also achieve an eye lift in about 30 minutes but you will need to be treated in about 3-5 sessions.  There is zero downtime with this procedure but the results do not mimic those of surgery.  

Other than these two procedures, I would recommend a blepharoplasty procedures (surgical eyelid lift) which really only takes about 60-90 minutes and is associated with very little downtime and almost no discomfort.  

I hope this information was helpful for you!  Let us know if you would like to learn more.  We would love to work with you.

-Gregory A. Buford MD FACS

Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Author/Consultant/Public Speaker

10 minute eye lift is also called chemical brow lift or Botox brow lift

10 minute eye lift is also called chemical brow lift or Botox brow lift. There are muscle that pull the lateral aspect of the eyebrow down and others that pull the arch of the eyebrow up. If a physician sedates the muscles or quiets the overactivity of the muscles that pull the lateral aspect of the eyebrow down then the muscles that pull the brow up are unopposed and the result is a brow lift. I love to do this for patients for an "eye opening experience". Note: This is an off able use of Botox and should only be done by an experienced physician.

Ritu Malhotra, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

10 minutes Eye lift?

A properly performed blepharoplasty takes between 30 minutes to one hour perform correctly. Most blepharoplasty procedures are performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. It's probably best to continue to do your homework and look for a surgeon with extensive experience performing eyelid surgery and producing natural results consistently. Anticipate two weeks of visible bruising and swelling regardless of how long it takes to perform the procedure. 

Eyelid Surgery

You seem to be falling prey to a marketing gimmick. Find an experienced surgeon, who does not need to use gimmick marketing, to do your surgery. Results are important how many minutes it takes is not important.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

10 minute eyelid lift?

This is a "marketing" description.  There are some forms of eyelid lifting that can take about 10 minutes per eye in my experience.  This would be an internal eyelid ptosis repair.  Upper blepharoplasty to remove excess skin thereby "lifting" the eyelids can be as fast as about 10-20 minutes per side, but this is when a perfect set of variables are present (none to minimal skin bleeding, complete patient comfort/cooperation etc.).  Sutures depending upon the incision technique need to stay in place usually 5-10 days.  I would seek a consultation from an experienced surgeon in your area as your eyes are very important, and you don't want to leave them to someone with minimal experience or over-promising a result with no or minimal downtime.  You are likely taking risks that are not worth taking with such an important organ and part of your face.  There are some radio frequency devices (e.g., forma, thermi etc) that can tighten the skin above the brows and provide some temporary lift, but an in-person consultation would be optimal and multiple treatments are necessary, but they do indeed only take about 10-20 minutes without any down time.  I practice in Colorado Springs if you want to come in for a consultation.  Best regards.  

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

This is an outlier procedure that I can't recommend.

Quick and cheap.  Is that what you want for your face?  These are your eyes we are speaking about.  Will this procedure help you or harm you?  Just because something is getting pushed by a publicist, it does not mean it is safe and effective.  I would be very careful about letting someone experiment on you, which is what this type of procedure represents.  

10 minute eye lift

I had never heard of this procedure so thank you for bringing it to my attention. This procedure was described by a dermatologist where tissue under the skin is burned and scarred creating the tightening. The down time for healing is still 7-10 days due to redness and swelling. It sounds like a real timesaver for the surgeon,  but not so much for the patient. An upper blepharoplasty can be done very comfortably under local anesthetic and it doesn't sound as though the downtime are tremendously different. Before deciding on this procedure I would recommend that you also see a skilled surgeon to be sure you are not getting attracted by the catchy name and settling for a less than adequate procedure. It certainly does not sound like a procedure I would want to add to my armamentarium.

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon