Is there a non surgical option to fix this? (Photo)

I believe one of my eyes sits further back than the other after talking to an od. I have an appointment with an oculoplastic surgeon but I'm wondering what my non surgical alternatives may be

Doctor Answers 1

I am sure your optometrist is a very well meaning person.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From your photos, you have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  This requires surgery to address.  Carefully listen to the oculoplastic surgeon you are seeing.  Consider getting more than one opinion.  There are many excellent oculoplastic surgeons in Denver.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.