Thinking about breast explants worried how they are going to look after doing it for health reasons. (photo)

Hello I had breast implantation in March 2012 I have started getting sick for about a year ago Tingling in my arms, fatigue, dry mouth, difficulty swallowing, joint pain , severe brain fog I have always been healthy so I'm linking all this to my implants, I had saline smooth round mod plus profile saline 350cc . I went from an A cup to almost D. My biggest fear is how My breast will look afterwards. Based on the photos can you tell what my final result will be?

There shouldn't be a link between your symptoms and your implants

My advice is since they are saline, have them deflated in clinic. I do this all the time for my patients. You can numb up the skin and insert a needle attached to a suction canister and remove the saline from the implant. This allows your breast to start the process of skin retraction and can better estimate what your shape and size will be once you remove the implants. This lets us know if you might need a breast lift to help your shape and breast appearance. It is really a valuable tool that I use. Allow 6 weeks-3 months after deflation before you have your formal surgery done. Hope this helps!

-JGH

Symptoms and implants

I do not think that the symptoms you are having are related to the implants. But if you want your implants removed the breasts will be flatter and likely sag a bit. 

Thinking about breast explantation...

Thank you for sharing your experience and photographs.  Though you will experience a significant change in volume to your breasts it appears that based on your skin quality in the pictures that you will likely not need a lift to help remove excess skin or to reposition your nipple and areola complex.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation and discuss your symptoms with your general medicine doctor to determine its cause.  Best wishes. 

Thinking about breast explants worried how they are going to look after doing it for health reasons.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.  It is difficult to  describe exactly what your breasts will look like after breast implant removal: you will obviously be significantly smaller and may have a "deflated" look.  Fortunately, your breasts "sit" nicely on your chest wall; I do not think that breast lifting will be necessary. If I were seeing you in consultation, I would demonstrate (utilizing photographs) similar cases and what you might expect after breast implant removal.  You may find the attached link, demonstrating many such cases, helpful to you in this regard.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes with your decision-making and for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Hard to tell

But you will probably drop a couple of cup sizes.  You will probably not need a lift.  You should consider discussing fat transfer as a way to maintain some of the expected volume loss after implant removal.

Will change

Your breasts are nicely filled out from an A to a D.
Losing the implants will be a significant loss of volume.
Check with your internist about your health.
Thyroid, Lyme, and other reasons can cause your issues.
Removing the implants may not help at all and there could be other causes.