i have one uneven nostril. Can it get normal when I'm done with puberty.

i have one uneven nostril. can it get normal when im done with puberty+ because im a little insecure about it

Alarplasty

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty so that they can perform a nasal examination on you and give you the best recommendations. You may benefit from an alarplasty which is a technique that is commonly used for nostril reduction. This procedure consists of making an incision on the inside or outside of the nostrils then removing a specific amount of tissue which may help even out your nostrils. If you wish to have this procedure done under the age of 18, you are required to have parental/guardian consent. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon