I had a scar that is due to stitches on my nose. I need a suggestion to remove it if possible ! (photos)

I met with an minor accident at 8 years of age and now I am 22 .. my nose accidentally hit a sharp edged table. I had stitches on my nose and now it is embarrassing for me (aesthetics) please help me with the solution. I am a dentist I can understand the terminology. Please explain me further ! Thank you

I need a suggestion to remove

A scar revision where the entire scar is removed under local anesthesia and resutured will work very well and be immediately better. This is not a difficult procedure and can be done in the office in about 20 min. Good luck.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I had a scar that is due to stitches on my nose. I need a suggestion to remove it if possible !

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear that your scar has caused you such embarrassment.  If the scar is level with the skin surface you may be able to minimize its appearance through some local skin care and I am attaching a link below that may help.  If the level of the scar is different or the width of the scar is a burden, you may wish to consider scar revision to narrow it.