Had a mini facelift, neck lift and lower eye done 9 years ago. My neck lift didn't last more than 2 years. Common problem? Why?

Necklift Results

A necklift result should last more than 2 years.  It would be hard to explain why your result did not last without a description and techniques of the surgery.  A necklift that address your issues should have a long lasting effect.  Proper necklift techniques would:1)  Lift the deeper muscle layer2)  Excise excess skin3)  Excise excess fat4)  Tighten loose muscle bands in the midline of neck5)  Augment the chin if requiredI hope this helps.  

Result of Neck Lift Lasted 2 Years

I don't know what you looked like before surgery or hat was done during your surgery but improvement that lasts only 2 years is unacceptable. If you're interested in future work be specific about the changes that will be made, how it will be done, and reasonable expectations. Ask to see long term results in other patients who had surgery similar to what you're considering.

Neck Sagging Two Years Post Op

I have not encountered this issue in my practice, but theoretically, the neck could lose its tightness if it weren't secured in the deeper layers in your originally surgery.  I'm sorry if you had this unfortunate experience. The good news is that a second neck lift could correct this issue.