Why is my right eye smaller than my left? (photos)

My eyes use to be the same size but past year or so my eye has been getting smaller. I don't know what I need to do or where to go....to get treatment or if it's just my eyes....

Why is my right eye smaller

it is actually your left eye that is smaller than your right unless the photo got reversed.  In any case, it is not unusual or abnormal to have one eye smaller than the other as long as you don't have Ptosis or drooping of one eyelid which is not the case with you.  Sometimes one eyebrow being lower than the other can make that eye look smaller but your eyebrows are fairly even.  In short, your situation is normal and needs no correction.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Why is my right eye smaller than my left?

Thank you for your question.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person and discuss your options.

Asymmetric eyes

There are many things that can cause the uneven or asymmetric appearance you are seeing.  First it is important to determine if the bony structure around the eye or the tissue behind the eye has been changing.  This could cause one eye to look sunken or the other to look prominent.  You have some asymmetry in the soft tissue or the eyelid itself and this can cause one to look asymmetric. What you may be noticing is a subtle droop of the left eyelid but even more noticeable is a longer eyelid platform.  

The first step is to seek an opinion from an oculoplastic surgeon as to the cause of the asymmetry and make sure it is not behind the eye.  But yes there are many options depending upon the cause