27 year old female; I have AGA and dermatitis. Will I ever get any new hair growth?

I have aga I try taking sprio but that caused me breast proplems. I have notice that my hair loss is getting little better but I lose a lot of short hairs specially on the back of my head. It worries me that how can I get new growth if I keep losing these baby hairs. Will I ever get any new hair growth if I keep losing these baby hair and my all test are fine my iron is good now as well. Pls reply to me and what treatment will be good for me thank you for reading.

Hair loss in young female

There can be many causes of hair loss in a young female.  Without a little more history, seeing you in person or reviewing and ordering further blood work it is difficult to give you a diagnosis with certainty.  You say however that you have AGA, medication wise the only drug available for most females is topical Rogaine. Rogaine would likely be started after you have an evaluation by a hair specialist. Do not expect to see results before 3 months of daily use.  

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are having hair loss issues and due to androgenic alopecia it is best to ask your doctor for treatment options.

If you are having hair loss issues and due to androgenic alopecia it is best to ask your doctor for treatment options.  For women the only medication approved for hair loss is Rogaine.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

In my opinion it may be your best bet to use 5% minoxidil/Rogaine Topical. You may decrease to 2% Rogaine if you develop some facial hair;  which is not permanent. If you should develop some facial hair, it will disappear with time if you decrease to 2%. If you like you can start with 2%and increase to 5% if necessary.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. Non invasive options include PRP/progesterone or transplantation for improvement. Best, Dr. Emer

What treatment is good for me?

Ideally, I'd need to see all your blood tests, examine your scalp up close and understand your medical history from A to Z. Only then can one really offer solid recommendations.
You could be shedding from ongoing telogen effluvium or from the AGA itself. There are quite a few factors to consider. Be sure to see a physician.

Hair loss cause and treament option

female patten hair loss can be due to many favors one of which is genetic. To find out the cause of your hair loss you need to be evaluated by hair loss specialist and then get the best treatment option for you. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

AGA and Dermatitis

You are reporting hair loss from genetic hair loss and dermatitis. Can you send me some photos and then we can speak about your problem. Without some reasonable pictures, there is little that I can do

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon