Is this a mole? I don't know what it is. (photos)

it will not pop like a pimple and it will not go away. Is it a mole? Not real dark like I would think a mole would be. Don't have a doctor don't know where to start.

Without examine you its hard of course to say but two things that are common in your age group are sebaceous cysts and pilomatrixomas. This is a common site for either.

Both are benign but may benefit from surgical excision. The way to tell the difference is that cysts are soft to firm but not hard and often have a small hole or puncture over the top.

Pilomatrixomas are hard and feely mobile with the skin, almost like a small pebble. 

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin