Massive facial wasting after Ultherapy; what can be done to restore my face? Who do I reach out to for help? (Photos)

As doctor pic's show, I have experienced significant fat loss, bone loss, pink/red skin, severe dry eye after a full face Ultherapy treatment by a PS, 803 lines total , 3.0 and 4.5 transducer, a 'standard, acceptable treatment' per Ulthera Inc. compliance dept after they investigated my case, no wrong doing per their physician team. Cheek and jaw bone resorption, total fat loss, features are unrecognizable. Please advise.

I have never had this occur after Ultherapy in my hands. I also suggest showing photos in the same lightening and distance.  I suggest consulting with an experienced physician for further evaluation and treatment. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. Best, Dr. Emer

We always recommend that a patient return to the physician who did the procedure first, if possible,  to let them have the opportunity to assess and hopefully correct the problem.  If they aren't able to help you, I'd see another Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist in your area for a second opinion. 

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS