I'm a male that is looking to achieve a more feminine figure. What are my options?

I'm a male that is looking to achieve a more hourglass figure and a fuller and rounder butt. A more feminine figure instead of a typical male figure. What are the best options in achieving this? What procedures can help me achieve my goal.

Usually liposuction and fat transfer techniques produce the best results.

Beverly Hills, CA

Body Feminization

Without pictures it is impossible to know exactly what procedures you need. But as a general statement the use of liposuction in a circumferential manner around the abdomen and back and transfer of that fat to the buttocks is most certainly needed. It may also require buttock implants if the donor fat is inadequate. Because of the naturally wider ribcage, partial rib removals of 10, 11 and 12 can achieve more waistline narrowing than just liposuction alone.

Feminine figure

I do not know how your body looks like, but I can tell you in general.  If you are doing a lot of muscle work on upper extremity and shoulders, you need to reduce it so that shoulders do not look too big and wide.  For the waist line, you will need liposuction.  Particularly the back of the hips need to have aggressive liposuction to create a narrower waist line.  For the buttocks, you will need to augment with fat or implants.  Consult a Board certified plastic surgeon for further discussion.

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD