I am just wondering if Botox will help from raising forehead and smooth wrinkles? (Photo)

Any suggestions

Forehead Wrinkles

Should you be a good candidate, Botox is typically recommended for the treatment of wrinkles which are made due to muscle movement. Should these lines still be visible when the forehead is at rest, a filler may be required in combination with Botox. 

I recommend you book a consultation with a qualified injector, to discuss your options. 

Take care. 

Forehead Wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Take care. 

Botox and forehead wrinkles

Botox can be an excellent treatment for forehead wrinkling but it is important to make sure that you are not wrinkling your forehead to correct for heavy eyelids or eyebrows.  It is not clear from the photographs whether this is the case was not.  If you are using your forehead to pick up your eyebrows and you relax the forehead you are not likely to be happy with the outcome.  I strongly suggest evaluation by a highly experienced injector who can determine

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox and forehead wrinkles

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox to help from raising forehead and smooth wrinkles?

I believe you would be an excellent candidate for botox treatment.  It will help reduce the appearance of those wrinkles that you see when you contract your forehead muscles.  For the wrinkles that are present at rest, you may want to consider laser, microneedling, or filler injections.  I recommend consulting a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for treatment.  I hope this was helpful!
Dr. Wilkes

"This answer has been provided without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Dustin Wilkes, DO
Weatherford Dermatologist

Dr. Wilkes

Dustin Wilkes, DO
Weatherford Dermatologist

Botox can help with forehead wrinkles for the right candidate.

Botox can be a great option to help smooth out wrinkles on the forehead caused by muscle movement. However, Botox will not help with “static” wrinkles - these are wrinkles that show up even when the face is at rest. There are other treatment options that can help with these wrinkles though, including dermal fillers and laser resurfacing. If Botox or any neuromodulator like Dysport or Xeomin are used on static wrinkles the eyebrows can be lowered. An in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist is necessary in order to come up with the best treatment plan for your individual case.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox is good for dynamic wrinkles

Botox is generally considered the best way to treat dynamic wrinkles on the forehead, as it is a neuromodulator that can actually relax the muscles that cause the wrinkles in the first place. If you have forehead wrinkles that appear even at rest, there are also other treatments that can help, such as laser resurfacing or microdermabrasion. I recommend visiting a board-certified dermatologist for an in-person consultation to evaluate your condition and come up with a custom treatment plan.

Melda A. Isaac, MD
Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox is good for dynamic wrinkles

Melda A. Isaac, MD
Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and Forehead and Smooth Wrinkles

You are the absolute perfect person to have Botox and smooth out these forehead wrinkles.  You would also benefit from some laser treatments such as Fraxel to help the surface of the skin as well.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox and Forehead and Smooth Wrinkles

Botox

Thank you for your question in regards to Botox.

Botox can help, although the wrinkles at rest will not be affected. Laser treatments or micro-needling can help soften the wrinkles you may have at rest. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Botox

Forehead wrinkles.

Absolutely, the Botox will keep you from raising your brow / forehead. However, once the muscle is inactivated, you will still see some lines. This is because the skin has been "pleated." The best procedure to take care of your forehead wrinkles is to treat with Botox and then treat the skin with a CO2 laser. Botox is for "wrinkles in motion," and CO2 laser is to treat the "wrinkles at rest."
Dr David Mueller

David P. Mueller, DDS
Virginia Beach Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Forehead wrinkles.

Dr David Mueller

David P. Mueller, DDS

I am just wondering if Botox will help from raising forehead and smooth wrinkles

It will reduce the wrinkles some but it appears you have wrinkles at rest and those will not be improved, just the wrinkles when you move your forehead up. Also the more effective the Botox is on the horizontal wrinkles the greater the chance your eyebrows wil move lower

Forehead Wrinkles and Crows -- Botox, Lasers, Fillers, Needling

These types of wrinkles need more than botox, often will need laser and needling as well to get improvmeent in movement and static wrinkles.  Best, Dr. Emer.