I just finished my touch-up bikini laser hair removal and I have burns all over, is this okay? (Photos)

it stung for a very long time afterwards and it is still a little painful.

Laser hair removal burn

Dear anon531:

You are experiencing an adverse effect of the laser treatment. This is most commonly related to prior sun exposure, stacking the pulses, or inappropriate settings or device for your skin type. It should heal without sequelae, but you need to consult a board-certified dermatologist to get the appropriate treatment as soon as possible.

Dr. Clark

Laser Hair Removal Burns

these need skin lightening and to avoid any future laser treatments at this time.  Please go to an expert.   Best, Dr. Emer.

Bikini and Laser hair

It appears that you have some burns form the laser treatment.  I would return immediately to the treating physician to see if a different setting was used or what could have caused this and the best topical wound care for you at this point.  Please keep us posted. Best, Dr. Green