Looking for a great plastic surgeon in Denver, Colorado for a Tummy Tuck?

Im looking to get a tummy tuck and maybe two more surgeries.

Plastic Srugeon for Tummy Tuck

You should be looking for a plastic surgeon who is board certified and fully accredited with many years of abdominoplasty experience. You should also be looking at before & after photos you like and that meet your expectations. Always do your research and go with a surgeon that will not only help you to realistically achieve your goals, but one that you are also completely comfortable with.

Denver Tummy Tuck Surgeon

Dr Pousti has touched on most of the important points. I would also add: Check out Google and RealSelf reviews. In addition to board certification in plastic surgery and membership in The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, I would restrict my search to those who are also members of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. These plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and have been recommended by other plastic surgeons familiar with their work.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Perusing this site and searching for board certified plastic surgeons in your area will give you a list of surgeons from whom to choose.

Looking for a great plastic surgeon for a Tummy Tuck?

I would suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by The American Board of
Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you can locate through the "Smart Beauty Guide" of ASAPS.
Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California  

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.