FUT surgery follicles missing already 8 days ! Any suggestions?

I saw a video that says it takes 9 days for graft to settle in permanently my transplant area is thinner and hair line has mive back a litte also being fored to wear hard hat and sweat because returning to work am I doomed ? Will i have lost any took care or hair great first week stayed in bed like a pro Please help

8 days after transplant

Shedding grafts is a normal process after a hair transplant. Sometime every hair and every graft sheds and does not return until the hair goes into anagen which is usually 5-6 months after a hair transplant is done

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are missing follicles and your are worried, you may want to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.

If you are missing follicles and your are worried, you may want to follow up with your doctor for a recheck to assuage your concerns. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Missing FUT follicles after 8 days

thebigloaf,It is important to take care of the newly transplanted follicles. After the first week usually those follicles are well healed and embedded nicely in the scalp. Would recommend to protect the transplant from prolonged Sun exposure for the next three or four months. Wearing a hat should not pose any danger at this time.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon