Follow-up Question - Fuller legs? (photo)

Here is the photo of my current shape. My legs are very skinny. I would love to have shape and fuller legs!

To see previous question, please click here.

How can I balance out my legs with body contouring?

From the photo, I would tend to agree with Dr. Emer that the first step would be to reduce volume around your legs to make them appear more proportionate.  I disagree, however, that you need VASER 4D.  I have performed standard VASER liposuction for over 15 years and have seen great results with the basic VASER approach.  

I hope that helps.  Please let us know if we can be of help!

Thin Legs/Would Like Fuller Shape--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

It is difficult to tell from your picture, but it looks like body contouring procedures would be best for creating a more proportional body shape. I do a significant amount of full leg/body contouring using VASER 4D shaping which will tighten and smooth the skin. Please see an expert in Body Contouring and VASER 4D.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fuller legs

Thank you for posting the photo. Just looking at this photo I would suggest that it is the disproportion of this legs with a thicker midsection that is the problem, rather than the legs themselves being too thin. This is a common problem with women who have a more apple shape. Their great thin legs cannot be highlighted without also accentuating that their weight is centered around the waist. An hour glass figure is the most attractive and easiest for a woman at any weight. Although your waistline was not your complaint, I think this is where your solution lies. Using body contouring with possibly an abdominoplasty and/ or liposuction will allow your weight to be more evenly distributed to your thighs naturally over time and visually immediately because of better proportions.

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon