Fix a couple teeth without Braces? (Photos)

I have a couple teeth on top that slightly stick out and are different sizes . Should I go the veneer route or implants?? I cant afford braces, and I just want a decent smile not a perfect one. I havent let myself really smile big since i was a kid. I hate it.

Are veneers appropriate #DrSarahThompson

I could fix your smile in 1 appointment with 1 required follow-up appointment.  You would need 6-8 porcelain units done.  You mentioned that braces may be too expensive, so I'm not sure that veneers are in your budget, because 6-8 veneers is close in price to what braces would cost you.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.

Fix a couple teeth without braces?

The most affordable way for you to improve your smile if you cannot afford braces or Invisalign would be with cosmetic bonding.  Porcelain veneers could be as much or more than braces.  Veneers can be created with bonding that can do wonders for your smile.  And they can be done with little to no filing down your tooth enamel, so no shots and no pain.  Many dentists do not recommend or offer this procedure because they are not experienced with it or they have not gotten great results. So you will need to find a local dentist that  can offer you this service and do it well.  We have many very happy patients that have had this procedure done, and so will you as long as you find the right dentist to do this procedure for you.

Corrections to your smile

hi:). Has someone suggested implants?  Just looking at your picture, I would say you need some shaping and a Lumineer on the one tooth tucked in or minimal bonding and your smile will be amazing!  Good luck!

Stacey Layman, DDS
Glendale Dentist