Feeling the implant while massaging?

I recently had breast augmentation revision (400cc MP silicone replaced with 600cc UHP silicone as well as having my pockets sutured due to lateral displacement) and noticed that I can feel my implants while massaging. I'm 2 weeks post op. Is it possible my implant has not settled into its new pocket? How long does it typically take? Thank you!

Feeling implants while massaging

HI bannt,  It is not too abnormal to feel the walls of your implants if your are thin, especially on the lateral side where there is no muscle. Another potential cause is that the new larger implants have stretched the skin over the implants and now there is less soft tissue to hide the wall of the implants.  You should visit your surgeon an discuss this issue with him/her.Best,Dr. Christine Rodgers