Double bubble after two breast reconstructions. (photos)

I have had two reconstructions since my initial breast augmentation in April of last year. I still have a double bubble three surgeries later and am absolutely humiliated by it. I've spent so much money with my board certified plastic surgeon just to have these results. I hate how I look but am scared to have him do another surgery. How do I fix this so I can feel confident again and have attractive breasts that don't look deformed ?! I'm located in the Denver Metro Area Please Help!

Breast augmentation revision

Your can find information about breast lift surgery in the Smart Beauty Guide.  In addition there will be a listing of surgeons.  You need a breast augmentation revision and someone who is comfortable explaining this procedure in a way that you can understand.  You have sagging in your breast as well that the surgeon has to evaluate and discuss with you.

Last contacted 3 days ago