Is it safe to have Carboxytheraphy and Radio Frequency after liposculpture?

I already had all of this for 20 days RF but i been advice more? My surgery was 7 weeks ago i rested from everything but the daily massages for 12 days while on a business trip. Last week I started RF again but the woman i am with is asking to go every three days so i am a bit worry because i am feeling like a sun burn, skin stretching it is not bad but uncomfortable. Also what do you think about the use of a the tightening garment and for how long is recommend the used .. THANK YOU!

Thanks for your query. Thrice a week Rf is too much for the skin. You should try for carboxytherapy .its painless and more effective than plain Rf. It is advised after liposuction as it smoothes out the lumps. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon