Are there 2 cannula techniques to add volume to the thighs? 1 is that you can stuff the thigh like a turkey?

you leave a scar at the inner knee and then push the fat through to build the hamstring and inner thigh and lateral. like putting stuffing in a turkey-leaving 1 scar only? I need to have a seamless leg appearance and am looking for a surgeon to please help me have model thighs so i can continue my dance career. thanks for your time and help. I don't think the chicken pox fat transfer technique is working for me? any suggestions?

Fat Transfer

Fat transfers are a great tool but adequate patient selection is a must.

Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a

second opinion. See the link below for plastic surgeons in your area.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon