Average price for getting tummy tuck, breast lift, and a brazillian butt lift?

Im looking for a great doctor! I just need to know the average price for these procedure.

Costs for Mommy Makeover

The costs for Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty will vary depending on what region of the US you live in and the physician doing the surgery. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from under 10K to close to 15K or 20K. Depending on your insurance plan, repair of a hernia at the same time may be covered as well as some or all of the OR and anesthesia costs. This can vary widely. Select a plastic surgeon you are comfortable with who will take great care of you and has the talent to deliver the results you are looking for. Don't make price the deciding factor but take it into overall consideration.

Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon, state to state and country to country...

Very common question here, and one that I can tell you may have a wide spectrum of answers. What I can tell you is that you do a thorough investigation and choose a small group of surgeons that you identify and feel confortable with. Then contact those surgeons, have a consultation and see what is the cost with each of them. 
I know and understand the monetary part it's important, but your main focus should be in the expertise and background of that surgeon. Something I really like about this website, is that you get to "relive" the experience in every patient's review and see it from their point of view (not only pretty studio photos as seen in the surgeons' B&A gallery). It's as raw and real as it gets. 
Hope this sort of clears your doubts. 
If not, feel free to contact us. 
Take good care of yourself, 
Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD